- Train, provide feedback, and monitor the work of test item writers.
- Work as a team member with multi grade-level science content specialists to ensure that all test specifications are met and the final products are on schedule and of the highest professional levels of quality and accuracy.
- Create and maintain positive client interaction.
- Prepare and present test items and/or test forms to client content and bias review committees.
- Prepare materials for and present professional development activities to clients related to test and item development.
- Attend all MI and client-based meetings as directed by your supervisor.
- Master’s degree in one or more science fields, preferably physics and/or chemistry
- Teaching experience in a high school science setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to travel 5 to 10 days each year to meet with clients and review committees
- Experience using the Next Generation Science Standards at the high school level
This is a full-time permanent appointment with a negotiated start time. All permanent appointments are subject to a 6-month performance review. The successful applicant will work at Measurement Incorporated’s headquarters in Durham, North Carolina and can expect excellent benefits including profit sharing, an ESOP, holidays, personal time off, and health insurance. Salary is in the low to mid 50s range, based on experience and qualifications. Company information at www.measurementinc.com.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female Disability Veteran.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.