Measurement Incorporated’s (MI) Landscape Technician I will be responsible for maintaining and updating MI’s exterior campuses and will be expected to perform a variety of tasks including but limited to the following:
- Mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, and raking
- Applying herbicides and fertilizers
- Maintaining and enhancing the exterior campus by planting, transplanting, and pruning to maintain proper shape through the use of loppers, shears, bow saws, hand pruners, and other maintenance tools and equipment
- Operating leaf collection equipment, mowers, landscape maintenance equipment, hand tools, and standard industry tools and equipment
- Property maintaining and servicing company vehicles, machinery, and equipment.
- Trash and debris removal
- Removal of snow, ice, and other storm debris
- Occasionally assisting the maintenance staff with maintenance related activities such as painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, and moving office furniture and equipment
The ideal candidate must have a valid NC driver’s license and be able to perform general physical activities that require use of industry standard equipment such as ladders, climbing, lifting, walking, stooping, and handling/ loading/ unloading of materials. Additionally, MI Landscape Technicians must be able to move and lift heavy objects up to 50 pounds consistently and repeatedly. The position’s essential functions will require working outside in all weather conditions doing physical labor. Candidates must be able to read, write, comprehend written and verbal work instructions, and be able to communicate professionally.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.