The Quality Assurance Software Tester provides professional quality assurance services effectively and efficiently, conducting software testing and verification for all Assessment Technology applications and deliverables.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Develop, write, review and verify software test plans and strategies for the assigned areas
- Configure workstations and operating environments as needed to complete assigned testing
- Document, research, and communicate defects discovered during testing, and verify defect fixes
- Interact with team to resolve defects, clarify functionality, and resolve usability issues
- Perform functional, integration and performance testing
- Assist with product deployments, conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Contribute to continual QA process improvement efforts
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines with multiple teams and products
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Software testing background, including 3+ years of experience testing web based applications
- Experience with manual and regression testing and good understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience with UI automation (Selenium, C#, SpecFlow, understanding of Page Object Model)
- Experience with API automation (Postman interface) and MongoDB is a plus
- Experience creating and implementing test plans
- Experience working with multiple operating systems including iOS and Mac OS X
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred
In addition to technical skills, the successful candidate is:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with others based on the need
- An effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, and changes to priorities and workflows
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies, products, and scripting languages
This is a full-time position in Durham, NC with company benefits including holidays, vacation, sick leave, health insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), and ESOP. Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to email@example.com.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.