Qualifications and Requirements
Independent Item Writer Contractors must possess the following attributes to qualify:
- Be able to work at Measurement Incorporated Headquarters in Durham, NC (423 Morris Street, Durham, NC 27701).
- Be able to work at least 15 to 40 hours per week during Measurement Incorporated business hours (8:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday).
- Be able to work for at least 4 hours during each writing session.
- Have a B.S. (or greater) in a science field.
- Attend periodic group meetings as required (meeting hours will be flexible).
Hours & Pay
Independent Item Writer Contractors are paid $25.00 per hour.
Monday – Friday; 15 to 40 hours per week (hours based on item writer availability)
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.
Site Location and Contact:
404 Hunt Street
Durham, NC 27701
Phone: (919) 683-2413
Fax: (919) 765-8940