Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS in Computer Science and 4 years of experience in software development, or 10 years of experience in a related field
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Mercurial or Git
- Experience leading a development team
- Good communication skills
- Experience with database systems including MSSQL and Mongo
- Experience with client-side technologies and frameworks such as Typescript and React
- Experience with code testing frameworks including NUnit, XUnit, Jest
- Experience with modern software development practices including Agile, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Strong customer-service orientation
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.