- Team building
- Supervising psychometric team
- Monitoring workload of team
- Ensuring that team members have necessary tools and resources to carry out their duties
- Planning and implementing standard settings
- Attending weekly project meetings
- Training staff members as needed
- Assisting with psychometric tasks as needed
- Consulting on psychometric projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Ph.D. in psychometrics or related field (e.g., educational measurement, industrial/organizational psychology, applied statistics)
- Familiarity with educational assessment
- Familiarity with statistical software programs (SAS)
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with various IRT packages
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing to professional audiences
- Ability to work with sensitive client data
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Excellent client and project management skills
- Experience with large, operational data sets
- Testing industry experience (local or state assessment department or testing company)
This is a full-time position. The preference is that this position will be based in Durham, NC, but a remote position is also possible. Salary is commensurate with qualifications.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.