Additional responsibilities include:
- Train and monitor the work of test item writers. Assign test item writing assignments for item writers. Update the item writer database after each assignment.
- Prepare test items for content review by client staff and review committees. Present final versions of test items for approval by project management and staff.
- Maintain test item bank. Prepare tracking tables showing numbers of items available by subject, standard, and objective, showing status of each item.
- Prepare materials for and present professional development activities for clients related to test and item development.
- A bachelor’s degree in related content area is required. A master’s degree is preferred. K-5 mathematics teaching experience is highly desirable, although related content experience may be substituted for teaching experience or advanced degrees.
- Proficiency and flexibility in using and learning new software applications for item authoring is essential.
- Mathematics proficiency must include the ability to provide quality review of mathematics items from lower grades through at least Algebra 1.
- Travel of approximately 20 days per year to meet with clients and review committees may be required.
This is a full-time position in Durham, North Carolina, with excellent company benefits including holidays, vacation, sick leave, health insurance, and ESOP. The position is on-site, but remote work will be considered for a highly qualified applicant. Base salary is competitive and based on experience. Company information at www.measinc.com
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to email@example.com.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.