Salary range: $45,000-$55,000 yearly
Schedule: M-F, 7.5 hrs/day
Location: Downtown Durham, NC
Measurement Incorporated (MI) seeks a bright, detail-oriented, people-person to serve as Office Manager for its Durham, NC corporate headquarters. Working onsite, the Office Manager oversees general office operations and ensures that the office functions efficiently.
- Manages office resources, services, and amenities
- Organizes office operations and procedures
- Provides direct administrative support to executive staff
- Enters data or performs word processing work in support of business processes
- Plans and coordinates logistics for office events
- Provides back-up support for building receptionist
- Highly organized and self-motivated with an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer skills (including proficiency with Microsoft Office) and willingness to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field preferred
This is a full-time position that includes health insurance, profit sharing, holidays and PTO, 401K, and paid parental leave. For company information visit www.measurementinc.com.
To apply, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.