Areas of Responsibility
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Maintains product management staff job results by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Desired Experience and Skills
- 5-7 years in education and/or software development
- Experience in education is highly preferred
- Strong communication and management skills
- Goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure
- Proven leadership experience
- Knowledge of agile development practices
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to email@example.com.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.