- Manage all aspects of assessment programs, including but not limited to test development, administration, scoring, and reporting.
- Manage communications and information exchange between all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop program schedules; coordinate, monitor, and confirm completion of all program activities
- Develop, review, and/or update process and project documentation
- Monitor program budget and scope
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of contract requirements; oversee scope change requests; manage client expectations
- Create agendas, facilitate interdepartmental and client meetings; prepare and/or review minutes
- Provide regular updates to senior management regarding program status, risks, and budget
- Oversee/assist in the execution of other program activities as needed
- Travel occasionally and as needed for client meetings
- A four-year degree is required; M.A. preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years management experience in a fast-paced environment
- PMP certification preferred
- Competent with Microsoft Office products
This is a full-time position in Durham, NC with all company benefits including holidays, vacation, sick leave, health insurance, profit sharing, 401(k), and ESOP.
Company information at www.measinc.com.