- Conducting item analyses using classical and IRT statistics
- Equating tests
- Planning and implementing standard settings
- Facilitating item review workshops
- Developing technical reports and presentations
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. (strongly preferred) in psychometrics or related field (e.g., educational measurement, industrial/organizational psychology, applied statistics)
- Familiarity with educational assessment
- Familiarity with statistical software programs (SAS)
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with various IRT packages
- Ability to code using R or Python
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing to professional audiences
- Ability to work with sensitive client data
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Excellent client and project management skills
Beneficial Additional Qualifications
- Experience with large, operational data sets
- Testing industry experience (local or state assessment department or testing company)
- Experience with data forensics
- Familiarity with SQL
This is a full-time position. The person can work remotely. Salary is commensurate with qualifications.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to Craig Deville, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.