Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-4 years software development experience, OR 6-8 years software development experience
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Mercurial or Git
- Experience with client-side technologies and frameworks such as Typescript and React
- Experience with database systems including MS SQL Server and Postgres
- Experience with code testing frameworks including NUnit, XUnit, Jest
- Experience with modern software development practices including Agile, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience with microservices and asynchronous programming in ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical peers
- Ability to grow with the job as skills and priorities evolve
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Measurement Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.