Measurement Incorporated (MI) is looking for an experienced software developer to join our automated scoring team. The team manages MI’s automated scoring of student responses using our proprietary technologies. You will be responsible for maintaining existing software, designing, and developing new features to support the automated scoring operations and to manage AI model-lifecycle from model building through production.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 3-5 years software development experience, OR 5-7 years software development experience
- Proficient understanding of C#, Python, and other programming languages
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with database systems including Microsoft SQL Server
- Good teamwork and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with modern software development practices including Agile, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Django web framework and Django REST framework
- Experience with microservices and asynchronous programming in ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical peers
- Ability to grow with the job as skills, priorities, and technologies evolve
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, and cover letter outlining their qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.