$14.00 per hour
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Safely operate material handling equipment to move materials to and from storage configurations.
- Receives, sorts, processes, labels, and stores inventory in our warehouses and sites according to client requirements and project staff needs.
- Handles the shipping and receiving of all inventory, packing and unpacking materials with the appropriate materials, labels, and required tracking numbers, as well as sorts, organizes, and processes all incoming materials and inventory.
- Monitors the unloading of all materials into the receiving department; ensures materials are staged for counting and inspection.
- Works with the Warehouse Manager or supervisor to resolve discrepancies and issues with packing slips, tracking reports, and other warehouse control issues.
- Assists with Warehouse tasks as needed, including lifting and transporting materials, storing materials, cleaning areas, and ensuring efficient operations of department
Requirements and Qualifications
This job operates in a warehouse and office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Additionally, warehouse operation equipment is used such as delivery trucks, dollies, carts, and forklifts. This position requires the ability to lift boxes, files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift products and supplies, up to 30 pounds regularly and repeatedly.
Forward resume or job summary to firstname.lastname@example.org.